- Intuitive interface - check
out some of the screenshots here.
- Correlation of data - see
how info from the scheduler relates to the actual machines and their metrics.
- Control of resource consumption
- you set how often and how much data to be collected. Run as intensive or
as light as you like.
- Huge set of data available
- you can collect anything that SGI's Performance
Co-Pilot (PCP) offers right out of the box, and if that's not enough,
you can roll your own modules for PCP.
- Portable data - make your
data dynamicly available by either direct access to the MySQL database or
in any custom format you need through PHP, and then it's only a socket connection
- Adaptable - with upcoming
versions, you're able to create you own scripts or plug-in executables to
do any pre or post processing, data collection from other sources, or virtually
anything else you'd like to do as a plugin to Clumon.
- Future development - see
what's in the works here.